Projects and Innovation
COORDINA is a company specialized in supporting organizations in their global innovation process, using their own methodology and adapted to the needs of each of our clients.
R+D+i Project Management
In COORDINA we are specialized in the design, preparation, execution and management of European R + D + i projects within different calls.
In particular, in recent years, we have developed a high degree of specialization in the ERASMUS+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships projects.
COORDINA has supported Spanish and European entities in the achievement of several innovative projects in the field of Vocational Training and Adult Education. Some examples of them are the following:
- 2017- ERASMUS+ KA2. AD-AUTONOMY. DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF AUTONOMY OF PERSONS WITH ALZHEIMER
- 2017- ERASMUS+ KA2. VIRTUAL DS. TRAINING PROGRAM FOR IMPROVING THE EMPLOYABILITY OF PERSONS WITH DOWN SYNDROME THROUGH VIRTUAL REALITY
- 2017- ERASMUS+ KA2. INCLUSIVE TOURISM. TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ENHANCING THE EMPLOYABILITY OF INTELECTUAL DISABLED PERSONS THROUGH INCLUSIVE
The COORDINA support model for the preparation and management of projects, among others, is based on the following activities:
Development of the concept and project design.
Formation of consortiums, with entities of our own network or other different ones, depending on the needs of the project.
Coordination of the writing of the technical part of the proposal.
Support in the development and signing of the Grant Agreement.
Planning and Support at the start of the project.
Accompaniment during execution depending on the needs of the project (Project Management, Quality Assurance, Financial Management).
We also participate as partners in certain European R + D + i projects, related to Corporate Social Responsibility and the Collaborative Economy, with the aim of sharing knowledge and developing tools to generate innovation for our clients. Some projects are:
- 2016- ERASMUS+ KA2. co-LABOURative LAB. ENHANCING EMPLOYABILITY OF UNEMPLOYED PERSONS THROUGH COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY AND NEW FORMS OF EMPLOYMENT.
- 2017- ERASMUS+ KA2. COLABOR-ACTIVE. TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ENHANCING ACTIVE AGEING THORUGH NON FOR PROFI SHARING ECONOMY.
- 2017- ERASMUS+ KA2. APPETITE. AGRIFOOD PARTNERSHIP PROMOTING EDUCATION FOR THE TRANSITION OF THE INDUSTRY TOWARD ENDURING BUSINESS MODELS.
In relation to organizations, COORDINA focuses on integrating this innovation into the strategy, through the development of a Strategic Innovation Plan, oriented towards the establishment of the Strategic Projects Portfolio, which can later be converted into real projects, depending on the priorities established and the resources available. For this we offer management in:
Positioning Analysis and Strategy.
Generation of ideas.
Financing of R + D + i Projects.
Implentation of R + D + i.