II TRANSNATIONAL MEETING OF THE COLABOR-ACTIVE PROJECT
II TRANSNATIONAL MEETING OF THE COLABOR-ACTIVE PROJECT: “DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM TO PROMOTE ACTIVE AGING THROUGH NON-FOR-PROFIT COLLABORATIVE ECONOMY “, IN PARIS.
On April 26 and 27, the second transnational meeting of the COLABOR-ACTIVE project took place at the headquarters of E-SENIORS (Paris): “Development of a training program to promote active aging through non-for-profit collaborative economy”. The project is funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus + KA2 program (ref.: 2017-1-ES01-KA204-038549).
The consortium consists of six institutions belonging to five European countries: Polibienestar, of the University of Valencia, and COORDINA (Spain); E-SENIORS (France); IAT WH Gelsenkirchen (Germany); Institute of Business Development – IED (Greece); and FORBA (Austria). (You may be interested: I Meeting of the Colabor-Active Consortium).
THIS GUIDE HAS BEEN CO-CREATED AND DEVELOPED AS A RESULT OF THE PREVIOUS CO-CREATION SESSIONS WITHIN THE INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1 OF THE PROJECT.
The objective of this second meeting was to monitor the work done so far and coordinate the next steps to be taken in the project. Specifically, we discussed the conclusions obtained in the co-creation sessions led by each partner in their countries and presented the methodological guide. This guide has been developed as a result of the previous co-creation sessions, within the Intellectual Product 1 of the project.
We also made progress in the development of the next intellectual products, training materials and experimental activities. And in the design of the bases to promote active aging through the non-for-profit collaborative economy.
We continue working in:
- Recommendations for the evaluation of personal needs and decision-making criteria.
- Adaptation of non-for-profit collaborative economy approaches to the elderly.
- Knowledge about existing information, concepts and tools about active aging, social participation, and non-for-profit collaborative economy ICT platforms.
- Compilation of successful initiatives and experiences on the social participation of elder persons and good practices for their implementation. Including the supports that are necessary by the members of the community.
- Basic and easy to understand recommendations to develop digital and technological capabilities directly related to the use of ICT platforms, to promote active aging.
For more information, you can visit the COLABOR-ACTIVE project page.